Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Itinerary for the Spacefaring Librarian

Welcome to my new blog!

Of course, that's up to you to decide if you feel welcome or otherwise. If you do not feel welcome, please do not bother me with that sentiment, as I am unlikely to do anything about it.

So what is the Spacefaring Librarian? I suppose a better question to ask would be what can you expect from the Spacefaring Librarian. You can expect observations, both mulled over and unthought through, about the following: libraries, books, technology, sports, social, political, religious - pretty much anything that isn't the deep psychological ramblings of my mind. I've done that blog before on Xanga, which may or may not still be in existence. My pyschological ramblings are actually quite boring. It's how I fall asleep at night - wondering what I'm thinking. It's remarkably effective.

I should tell you now that I am related to Imperfection Personified. So you may see references to that blog or possibly even the stand-alone blog, Digressor, of whom I am also related.

There. Now that's out of the way, stay tuned for the next episode of the Spacefaring Librarian!

No comments:

Post a Comment