Thursday, August 26, 2010

Music That Is Hockey

Remember how I mentioned the new hockey soundtrack for my mind in the last post? Well, here's the start. Listed directly below is the soundtrack I used for the winter session where we won it all and up through the current time. I threw in some lyrical tidbits where they're present.



1) Pro Victoria by VNV Nation

2) Sentinal by VNV Nation

3) Action by Powerman 5000

4) Indestructible by Disturbed; Every broken enemy will know / That their opponent had to be invincible

5) Fuel by Metallica; So give my fuel / Give me fire / Give me that which I desire

6) Hit Back by Hate Dept.; I found my own way to hit back

7) Points of Authority by Linkin Park; You love the way I look at you / While taking pleasure in the awful things you put me through

8) Knights of Cydonia by Muse

9) March of the Pigs by Nine Inch Nails

10) A Song for the Deaf by Queens of the Stone Age; I saw you comin', I heard not a thing

11) Freuer Frei! by Rammstein

12) I-E-A-I-A-I-O by A System of a Down

13) My Favourite Game by The Cardigans; It's fine the way you want me on your own / But in the end, it's always me alone

14) Bodyrock by Moby

15) One Man Army by Prodigy ft. Tom Morello

16) Hey Man, Nice Shot by Filter; They think that your early ending was all wrong / For the most part, they're right / But look how they all got strung

17) Push It by Garbage

18) Man or Animal by Audioslave

19) I Like the Way by Bodyrockers

And that is that. I was going to take the time to post the new soundtrack just below, but it's been a few days since I wrote everything above this sentence, so let's just post this one and see what happens next, capice?

No comments:

Post a Comment